Pages

12.03.2006

Going With the Flow in Miami

If you're in Miami at the fairs, December 7-10, please stop in to Flow Fair at the Catalina Hotel, Room 173, where Kenise Barnes Fine Art will be showing a few of my Silk Road paintings. The Catalina Hotel is on Collins Avenue, right in the thick of things, and just around the corner from the Convention Center where Art Basel/Miami is taking place. I expect to be at Flow around 9:00 on Thursday and Friday evenings.

Silk Road 45, encaustic on panel, 12 x 12 inches, 2006

I'll report on many of the venues--Art Basel/Miami, Aqua Art, Bridge, Flow, NADA, Pool, Pulse and Scope-- for this blog. This year I'll share some of what I write with Resolve 40, a web-based art magazine that's published out of New York City. I should be posting by mid month. I'll let you know when everything's up.

If you run into me, that look of consternation will mean I'm trying to read something without my glasses, I'm lost, or I've receded into the fog of art overload. In any case, please wave your arms until I emerge and focus.

See you there?

Joanne
www.joannemattera.com
www.jmschedule.blogspot.com
www.twoartiststalking.blogspot.com