Pages

7.19.2010

Marketing Mondays: I Need Your Support

Coming Wednesday: Mind and Matter at MoMA, Part 2--Louise Bourgeois's Ode à l'Oubli
.
Sometimes you have ask for what you need. And that's the message for today's Marketing Monday's post. Don't wait for things to come to you. Ask for them. Go out and get them. Apply for them, if you need to. Today I'm shameless. No application form, no references, just this request:
.
Send Me to Miami!
.
Covering the art fairs is expensive.

I'll be reposting this message periodically until December, when I depart--but your help now will help me pay for the hotel I reserved (the decidedly downscale Days Inn a couple of blocks from the Convention Center where ABMB is held).

Huge thanks to those of you who have already given via Pay Pal and check. Your donations have paid for my flight.
.