Pages

6.16.2014

What Two Million Hits Looks Like


I started this blog in June 2006 but didn't really find my voice for it until a few months later. At that point, Stat Counter started tracking my readership. Two million hits is modest by the standards of the fashion blogs, and minuscule in relation to the XXX websites, but for art I think it's pretty good.

The cloud of black you see here represents the number of daily hits, in numbers, since the end of 2006. I'm going to make an effort to post more regularly again.

3 comments:

Linda Starr said...

I can only hope to come close to that number, congrats to your and thanks for your efforts

Unknown said...

Wow....Wow...Absolutely an achievement by any standard. Says a great deal about your style and the staying power of the interest in art well reported and critiqued

Michellem said...

What an amazing accomplishment!!