Pages

12.11.2007

FAIR FACTOR: Report From Miami

My coverage of the fair is complete as of December 23, 2007
.
. Prologue
.
Twin Peeks
. Basel Miami
. The Containers
. Aqua Art
. Flow
. Red Dot
. Art Now
. Bridge
. Feeling Flush
. Ink
.
Twin Piques

. Pulse
. Scope
. Aqua Wynwood
. Art Miami
. Open Thread

This is a multipart report, one post per venue plus the prologue. I've posted sequentially and adjusted the dates accordingly so that this first post remains at the top. There is a narrative to my reporting, so I hope you'll follow it through to the end. For more reportage, business news, and other points of view, Google "Miami Art Fairs" and "The Art Newspaper," which published special daily editions focused solely on Miami and the fairs. Links to all my posts are in yellow, above.

You are welcome to use text and images. Please provide a link to this blog, http://www.joannemattera.blogspot.com/ , crediting it as the Joanne Mattera Art Blog and identifying me as the author. Thanks.

There is an Open Thread at the end for your comments and links.