Pages

12.28.2010

Fair Enough: Really Reductive

The posts so far:
Fair Enough: And I'm Off
Fair Enough: Traveling Incognita?
Fair Enough: All Over But the Posting
Fair Enough: Art or Trash?
Fair Enough: Prologue to the Report
Fair Enough: ABMB, Part 1
Fair Enough: ABMB, Part 2
Fair Enough: Aqua Art
Fair Enough: Pulse
Fair Enough: Seven
Fair Enough: Scope
Fair Enough: NADA
Fair Enough: Ink
Fair Enough: A Peek at Art Miami
Fair Enough: Doubletake at Art Miami
Fair Enough: Art Miami
Fair Enough: My Just Right Breakfast
Fair Enough: Speaking Volumes
Fair Enough: Moola-riffic

I'm offering you this bare-bones post while I prepare two biggies and the Wrapup. Using my yardstick of Two's a coincidence, three's a trend, this reductiveness to the extreme would appear to be a bit of a trend.  Take a look:

Artist at Kaufmann Repetto, Milan; ABMB


Paul Lee at Stuart Shave/Modern Art, London; ABMB
Detail below



Jill Sylvia at Eleanor Harwood, San Francisco; Aqua Art
Every since I came across Sylvia's work at Aqua Art a few years ago, I look forward to what she has to show. This year in addition to her filigreed ledger paper, she's gone architectural, below:



Diana Molzan at the Rubell Family Collection; the work is about 20 inches long
Detail below 



Pip Culbert at Fouladi Projects, San Francisco; Aqua Art

2 comments:

annell4 said...

Thanks(In keeping with your post.)

ken said...

I like that Diana Molzan.