Pages

1.01.2012

Boarding up the Tolerable Work

.
Fair Play, my report series on the Miami art fairs, will resume on Wednesday with a Roundup. Scroll down for the previous posts.

.
I can't tell if this recent blog comment is spam or simply a message of thanks from someone who translated it from another language using an online translation site. Or maybe it's one of those two Wild and Crazy Guys?
.
"This is my earliest opportunity i afflict here. I base so many absorbing baggage in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the one in unison having all the exercise here! board up the tolerable work."

In any case, I intend to keep offering you absorbing baggage in 2012. And may your year be filled with tolerable work. 

Joanne

5 comments:

Kit Lang said...

*laughs* And may I extend the same wishes to you! :)

Tamar said...

Just to add to the blog baggage--wishing you a year of work that goes far beyond being merely tolerable.

Nancy Natale said...

I am tolerating your baggage and boarding up the affliction of good wishes for the upcoming year. May all your comments be tolerable and a unison of exercise in absorption!

LXV said...

Happy New Year Joanne. You continue to amaze me with your tolerable baggage and inexhaustible energy. I realize you're no spring chicken (it takes one to appreciate one), so it's all the more remarkable.

Joanne Mattera said...

No longer a spring chicken, but not quite a fall turkey. I don't know where all that energy comes from, LXV, but I'm happy I wake up with it every day.

Thanks, also, to Kit, Tamar and Nancy for your tolerable support.